Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Different Avenues, Ltd. line of products. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ON HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This section aims to outline our Terms and Conditions which include:
1. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
2. THIRD PARTY LINKS
3. UNLAWFUL USE
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/WARRANTY
5. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
6. BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE
1. All copyright, designs, and intellectual property rights both registered and unregistered on the Different Avenues, Ltd. website is the property of Different Avenues, Ltd. and/or third parties which have granted certain rights for use. Different Avenues, Ltd. and third parties reserves all rights with these designs, images, etc. that you may see on this site and nothing in the terms grants rights or licenses to use any trade mark, designs, or copyrighted material used on the Different Avenues, Ltd. website – differentave.com – unless expressly provided to you in writing.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
2. Links to other websites are included on this website for purposes of information and awareness only. The links provided should be utilized at your discretion and is the responsibility of the user to ensure that you read the linked websites Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Statements associated and attributed to those third-party sites. Different Avenues, Ltd. is not responsible for any outcomes known or unforeseen when links are clicked and the user is taken to a third part website. The cyber safety and security of the end-user operating on the Different Avenues, Ltd. website is the sole responsibility of the user.
3. By purchasing goods from Different Avenues, Ltd. you agree to not unlawfully copy, rip, duplicate, disseminate, share, resell, or otherwise distribute the works you have purchased through any means to include doing so with the intent to profit unless expressly permitted in writing. You are only authorized to reproduce those materials described as printable material for delivery to those students in your class for the purposes of instruction and within the scope of fair use. This unlawful use clause follows the student and is applicable to the parents/family/guardian of your students if you, as the buyer, wish to send electronic and/or printable material with your student outside of your school. Copying and distributing in a manner not intended by Different Avenues, Ltd. constitutes a breach in our Terms and Conditions and will be considered as a violation of copyright laws in the United States. If there are any questions comments, or concerns regarding this clause please contact Different Avenues, Ltd.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/WARRANTY
4. Different Avenues, Ltd. does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of any service provided by Different Avenues, Ltd. will be error-free and is considered “as-is” and products and services are provided “as available”. You agree that based on the current programs, software, computer system, DVD player(s), or any other means with which you may attempt to utilize the Sight Word Builder Videos that your use, or inability to use, the product lies solely with you. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure user hardware/software compatibility and to understand required hardware and/or software for proper use. This too, applies to printable material as well as templates.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
5. Different Avenues, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel specific orders as deemed necessary by Different Avenues, Ltd. This reservation to cancel orders will be determined at the discretion of Different Avenues, Ltd. and be conducted on a case-by-case basis. In the event it is determined, as an example, that the material has been purchased, copied, and then attempted to be returned – Different Avenues, Ltd. may not honor the return of the item and furthermore will consider this a violation of sections 1 and 3 of the Terms and Conditions. From time to time, errors may occur with the website that alter the price of the items you may wish to purchase. If this were to happen, Different Avenues, Ltd. also reserves to the right to cancel the order and will inform the purchaser of the error and make all attempts to rectify the situation. The right to cancel orders is at the sole discretion of Different Avenues, Ltd. and may be executed with limited notice.
BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE
6. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any and all services and/or products provided by Different Avenues, Ltd. will be resolved by binding arbitration instead of in court. By purchasing products/services as well as general use on the Different Avenues, Ltd. website, you expressly agree to this Binding Arbitration Clause. We each agree that any dispute resolution processes and procedures will be conducted on an individual basis and nit in a class, consolidates or representative action. We both agree that you or we may bring suit in court for infringement and/or intellectual property rights violations.
Thank you, again, for your interest in Different Avenues, Ltd.